11.24.2008

Let's just talk about...

Okay, so here's the thing about me: I'm, for some completely unknown reason, usually reluctant to take people's advice/listen to people's recommendations. So for the past 3 or so years, while everyone's been raving about this Entourage show, I've been scoffing and playing the "too cool" card, for the sole reason that I had never given it a chance. So, on one stoned evening (aka last night/early morning), my most dearest Monesbones decided to open my eyes to a whole new world of tv addiction. I have no issues with my dorkiness, so I'll be honest and admit that from 3:30 am last night to 3:30 am tonight, I have successfully watched two seasons of what is shaping up to be my new favorite tv show. And, yes, I know, I'm slow on getting in on the hype, but what matters is that I get it now, and it fucking rules. So, if you're a little tortoise like me and haven't gotten into it yet, I highly suggest that you should. It'll make your life better.

No comments: