11.19.2009

Well hello blogosphere,

I don't want to get your hopes up by saying that I'm back and ready for action, but I'm feeling a bit inspired to start blogging again.
My partner in crime, MonesBones, and I have been discussing an exciting blog of our wild ways called Fun for Freaks (because that's what we are and that's what we like). It's currently a mere idea, but should it come to fruition, I'll be sure to let y'all know.

Onwards with the program...
I've been working on two blogs here at SKWL and I think everyone should check them out. They're both consistent in their posting and they're pretty damn fine, if I do say so myself.

Cuse Clothes Line - a new blog on campus formed from a class project and taken over by grad student, Phillip Crook. Two beats per day, every weekday.

Zipped Blog - the web component to the popular campus fashion mag Zipped. It's in its first year of web operation, huzzah!
LURKLURKLURKLURK.

The End. For Now. See ya in 5.

No comments: